All room and suite rates are quoted in Swiss Francs and include:
- Daily breakfast
- Refreshment bar
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Welcome amenity
- Rolls-Royce transfers from and to St. Moritz train station (available on request)
- Newspapers, movie channels and WiFi access
- Butler service and liquor bar with Whisky, Gin, Vodka and Rum in all one- and two-bedroom suites (excluding Junior Suites)
- Access to wellness area with indoor- and outdoor pool
- Access to tennis court (in summer) and ice rink (in winter)
- Child care at Kids’ Club Palazzino (3-12 years, excluding lunch & dinner)
- Free use of mountain cable cars and local public transportation in summer
- Ski pass in winter (available for purchase at a discounted price of CHF 45, included in the rate between 21st December 2022 to 8th January 2023)
- VAT, excluding city tax (CHF 5 per person and night from 12 years)
Culinary Delight (former half board)
Mandatory for all guests aged 12 and above from 21st December 2022 through to 1st January 2023. Includes CHF 160 credit for dinner at Le Relais/Le Restaurant or CHF 100 across all other restaurants, with the exception of Le Grand Hall, Renaissance Bar, Polo Bar, Bar Carigiet and Banquets. Please note that credit cannot be applied to the consumption of beverages.
CHF 100 daily food and beverage credit per adult which can be redeemed in all our outlets or for in-room dining.
Rollaway Bed Policy
- Extra rollaway bed can be placed in Deluxe Rooms or higher room category
- Daily supplement is CHF 200
- During Christmas and New Year season (December 26 – January 1) daily supplement is CHF 276
- 5 years & under: complimentary cot or rollaway bed in parents’ room
- 6-11 years: 50% reduction on rollaway bed in parents’ room
- 0 – 3 years: free laundry (year-round) and free ice cream (in summer)
- 4 – 11 years: 50% discount on laundry (year-round) and on ice cream (in summer)
- Pets are welcome in guest rooms, Le Grand Hall and Chesa Veglia
- Daily supplement when pet is staying in the room is CHF 45 (excluding food)
Review Your Policy
Avoid unnecessary costs in case of cancellation or early departure and close your travel protection insurance. We recommend a travel protection insurance with Allianz Suisse.
Individual Reservations at Badrutt’s Palace Hotel
Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay and are subject to change. Early departure fees may apply. All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Set of more than 4 rooms are considered as group or block reservations and different terms and conditions apply. Group or block bookings have to be made directly with the Hotel. Combination bookings that attempt to circumvent this rule may result in the cancellation of the bookings. You shall make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use only by you and/or your invited guests and/or others on whose behalf you are authorized to act, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative and false reservations. We reserve the right to cancel or modify such reservations in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to cancel reservations containing or resulting from mistakes or errors, even if such mistakes or errors are ours. To contest the cancellation of a booking, please contact our Reservations Department. For more details regarding cancellation policies, payment terms and conditions, please see General Terms & Conditions below.