All room and suite rates are quoted in Swiss Francs and include:
- Twice daily housekeeping
- VAT, excluding City Tax (CHF 5 per person and night from 12 years)
- Local Engadin nutcake welcome amenity
- Free use of mountain cable cars and local public transportation in the Summer
- Ski pass in the Winter (available for purchase at a discounted price of CHF 45.00, inclusive in the rate between 21.12.2020 – 9.1.2021 and 20.12.2021 — 8.1.2022)
- Rolls Royce transfers from and to St. Moritz train station (available on request)
- Refreshment bar
- Liquor bar with Whisky, Gin, Vodka, Rum (in Palace Suite, Beau Rivage Suite, St. Moritz Suite, Helen and Hans Badrutt Suite)
- WiFi internet access
- Buttler Service in all one bedroom suites
- Child care at Kids’ Club Palazzino (3-12 years, exkl. lunch & dinner)
- Unlimited ice cream and complimentary laundry service for children during summer season (11 years and younger)
- Entry to Palace Wellness with indoor and outdoor pool
- Entry to King’s Social House and Ice Rink (winter)
- Movie channels
Half Board is mandatory for the period 21st December 2020 – 1st January 2021 and 20th December 2021 – 1st January 2022.
Extra Bed Policy
- Extra bed can be placed in Deluxe Room or higher category
- Daily supplement is CHF 200
- During Christmas and New Year season (26.12. — 01.01.) daily supplement is CHF 275
- 3 years & under: free of charge*
- 4-12 years: 50% reduction *
- 0 – 11 years: free laundry
- 0 – 11 years: free ice cream
*Applies to 3rd bed in parents room, but not to room rate
- Pets are welcome in guest rooms, Le Grand Hall and Chesa Veglia
- Daily supplement when pet is staying in the room is CHF 30 (excluding food)
Badrutt’s Palace Hotel will open for the 2021/22 winter season on December 2021 and until April 4, 2022. All the Swiss Federal Office of Public Health’s rules and regulations will be strictly followed. We are also introducing additional measures to protect our guests and employees. This list is being regularly updated as required:
- Following new federal guidelines that were announced on the 17th December, the hotel only allows access to guests (aged 16 and over) with a Swiss (or European) Covid certificate that either proves recent recovery from covid-19 or an EU-approved vaccination (as per the Swiss so-called “2G regulation”). For children 15 years old or younger, the hotel requires either a negative PCR test (not older than 72h) or a negative rapid antigen test result (not older than 24 h) upon check-in.
- Guests with a Swiss (or European) Covid certificate entering Switzerland from abroad will additionally have to present either a negative PCR test (not older than 72h) or a negative rapid antigen test result (not older than 24 h) upon check-in. The hotel will need to validate the guest’s test results upon check-in. Please click here to see the decree of the Swiss Government. (https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home/krankheiten/ausbrueche-epidemien-pandemien/aktuelle-ausbrueche-epidemien/novel-cov/empfehlungen-fuer-reisende/quarantaene-einreisende.html)
- The Swiss (or European) Covid certificate QR code is scanned every time a guest enters the property. International certificates will need to be converted before check-in using the request form that you can access here. (https://www.covidcertificate-form.admin.ch/foreign) Please note that it can take up to five days for your request to be processed.
- Access to our restaurants will also only be granted to guests with a Covid certificate that either proves recent recovery from covid-19 or an EU-approved vaccination.
- Our Palace Wellness, Fitness centre, Renaissance bar and King’s Social House can only allow entry to recovered or vaccinated guests with a negative Covid test result or guests who have recovered or have been vaccinated in the last 4 months.
- Guests are required to wear a mask within the hotel premises, unless seated and with the exception of our bars and King’s Social House.
- The staff at Badrutt’s Palace will be wearing their masks at all times, including outdoors.
- Restricted number of guests allowed in elevators.
- Personal Hygiene Box with PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) distributed as in-room amenity.
- Thermal image tracking at the hotel entrance, staff entrance and other key areas in the hotel.
- In-room dining offer: à la carte breakfast, large selection of all day dining menu items, option to order from the restaurant menus and possibility to discuss special requests with our culinary team. No extra charge for in-room dining.
- Restaurant Dining: Outdoor dining options. Sufficient space between tables and maximum number of guests per restaurant and table. Menus are disinfected after each use.
- All contact points such as door handles and stair rails, light switches, etc. are being regularly disinfected. Cars used for transportation are being ventilated and disinfected.
- Protective clothing such as masks and gloves are worn where required and in accordance with government rules and Badrutt’s Palace Hotel’s safety concept.
- Twice-daily housekeeping and guest room ventilation. Guest rooms are disinfected and extensively ventilated after each stay.
- Disinfectant dispensers are located in guest areas as well as staff areas of the hotel. Face masks are available. Plexiglas partitions are installed where necessary.
- Self-parking is offered.
- A local doctor and medical clinic are on hand to supervise measures and guarantee immediate assistance if necessary.
Please do not hesitate to contact us in case of any queries or concerns or klick here to read our CovidRules. And of course we welcome any suggestions and comments you may have.
+41 81 837 1100 or email@example.com
Review Your Policy
Avoid unnecessary costs in case of cancellation or early departure and close your travel protection insurance. We recommend a travel protection insurance with Allianz Suisse.
Individual Reservations at Badrutt’s Palace Hotel
Rates are per room, per night, vary by arrival date and/or length of stay and are subject to change. Early departure fees may apply. All offers are subject to availability at the time of reservation. Offers are not valid in conjunction with any other offer or contract and do not apply to groups. Set of more than 4 rooms are considered as group or block reservations and different terms and conditions apply. Group or block bookings have to be made directly with the Hotel. Combination bookings that attempt to circumvent this rule may result in the cancellation of the bookings. You shall make only legitimate reservations in good faith for use only by you and/or your invited guests and/or others on whose behalf you are authorized to act, and not for other purposes, including without limitation, reselling, impermissibly assigning or posting on third party websites, or making speculative and false reservations. We reserve the right to cancel or modify such reservations in our sole discretion. We also reserve the right to cancel reservations containing or resulting from mistakes or errors, even if such mistakes or errors are ours. To contest the cancellation of a booking, please contact our Reservations Department. For more details regarding cancellation policies, payment terms and conditions, please see General Terms & Conditions below.